Cash Market Settlement Process : Stock Market Courses in Hyderabad
Cash Market Settlement Process : NCFM Courses in Hyderabad
Stock Market : Technical Analysis Course Training in Hyderabad
The Cash Market settlement process begins as soon as member’s obligations are determined through the clearing process. The clearing banks and depositories provide the necessary interface between the custodians/clearing members (who clear for the trading members or their own transactions) for settlement of funds/securities obligations of trading members. The clearing corporation provides a major link between the clearing banks, clearing members and the depositories. This link ensures actual movement of funds and securities on the prescribed pay-in and payout day. The core processes involved in the settlement process are:
The cash market settlement process for transactions in securities in the CM segment of NSE is presented in the below:
(1) Trade details from Exchange to NSCCL (real-time and end of day trade file).
(2) NSCCL notifies the consummated trade details to CMs/custodians who affirm back. Based on the affirmation, NSCCL applies multilateral netting and determines obligations.
(3) Download of obligation and pay-in advice of funds/securities.
(4) Instructions to clearing banks to make funds available by pay-in time.
(5) Instructions to depositories to make securities available by pay-in time.
(6) Pay-in of securities (NSCCL advises depository to debit pool account of custodians/CMs and credit its account and depository does it).
(7) Pay-in of funds (NSCCL advises Clearing Banks to debit account of custodians/CMs and credit its account and clearing bank does it).
(8) Pay-out of securities (NSCCL advises depository to credit pool account of custodians/CMs and debit its account and depository does it).
(9) Pay-out of funds (NSCCL advises Clearing Banks to credit account of custodians/CMs and debit its account and clearing bank does it).
(10) Depository informs custodians/CMs through DPs.
(11) Clearing Banks inform custodians/CMs.
AS Chakravarthy NCFM Academy Hyderabad is the Best Institute for Stock Market Courses in Hyderabad, NISM NCFM courses in Hyderabad, Technical Analysis Course Training in Hyderabad, Ameerpet, Telangana.