Some facts to know about BSE INDEX and S&P BSE SENSEX
Stock Market: Technical Analysis Course in Hyderabad
- BSE : Bombay Stock Exchange ( BSE was established in 1875, the Oldest Stock Exchange in ASIA)
- Beginning BSE INDEX name is called SENSEX
- SENSEX means Sensitive Index
- SENSEX constructed financial year was 1978-79
- SENSEX effected from April 1, 1979
- SENSEX constructed with 30 Stocks
- SENSEX constructed with 100 Base Point
- SENSEX, first compiled in 1986, was calculated full market capitalization method, the base year of Sensex was taken as 1978-1979. Since September 1, 2003, SENSEX is being calculated on a free-float market capitalization methodology
- After expiry of S&P DJI (S&P Dow Jones Indices) licensing agreement for benchmark indices of the National Stock Exchange (NSE),S&P DJI has now tied up with the Bombay Stock Exchange (BSE) to calculate, disseminate and license the widely followed suite of BSE indices. So FEBRUARY 19,2013- Tuesday onwards BSE index SENSEX name is change as S&P BSE SENSEX
- S&P BSE SENSEX constructed by ASIA INDEX Pvt. Ltd, It’s a BSE and S&P DJI joint venture
- S & P : Standard and poor (American Rating Company- At present BSE Index S&P BSE SENSEX to construct, BSE taken technical assistance from S&PDJI)
- SENSEX and NIFTY move in 3:1 proportionate
- SENSEX given Average returns from past 30 years 29% p.a.
- Either SENSEX or NIFTY represents the present country economy conditions, that’s way out dated sectors strictly delete from the Indices and upcoming sectors include to Indices
- At the time of selecting the scrip in Sensex or in Nifty they consider LIQUIDITY of the SCRIP, FREE-FLOAT CAPITALISATION of the company , LARGE VARIETY OF THE SCRIP’s from different SECTORS (To represent the properly country economy conditions), RISK AND PROFFESSIONAL MANAGEMENT in the company.
A.S. CHAKRAVARTHY NCFM ACADEMY Hyderabad is the Best Technical Analysis Training course in Hyderabad, Ameerpet, Telangana.
Keywords: BSE INDEX, SENSEX, Base year, Technical Analysis Training in Hyderabad, Technical Analysis Coaching in Hyderabad, Technical Analysis Course in Hyderabad, AS Chakravarthy NCFM Academy Hyderabad.
– sources –