Eligibility of Sub-Broker in Stock Market: AS Chakravarthy NCFM Course
AS Chakravarthy NCFM Courses in Hyderabad : Eligibility of Sub-Broker
Stock Market : NCFM Training in Hyderabad
Eligibility of Sub Broker in Stock Market
- Eligibility:- 21 years, 10+2 qualification and paid up capital Rs. 5 lakhs.
- Not convicted involving fraud and dishonesty.
- Not debarred by SEBI previously.
- 51% of shares as dominant promoters his/her and his/her spouse.
- First application to stock exchange- Stock exchange send his application to SEBI- SEBI satisfied issued Certificate of Registration
- Under which Broker he is going to work as Sub-Broker, particular broker recommendation letter submission is compulsory to SEBI.
- Purchase note and sales note issued by the sub broker with 24 hours.
- Maximum Brokerage commission 1.5%.
a) But real time sub-brokers collecting for delivery transactions around 0.50%
b) For Intraday transactions around 0.05%
c) For Option Market for each lot Rs.10 to Rs.50
Fun learning more such concepts? Join our expert and the best Stock Market Course Training and NCFM Courses in Hyderabad, Training at our AS Chakravarthy NCFM Academy Hyderabad, Ameerpet, Telangana.