Importance of Technical Analysis : AS Chakravarthy NCFM Academy
Uses of Technical Analysis : AS Chakravarthy NCFM Academy
Technical Analysis Importance : ASC NCFM Academy Hyderabad
The Analysis of movement of share prices broadly divided into 3 types
- Technical Analysis
- Fundamental Analysis
- Behavior Analysis
The main objective of these three Analysis is buying shares at near low price and selling the shares at near high price, finally to get good returns on our investment.
What is Technical Analysis?
Technical Analysis analyses the overall trend of the Market or overall trend of the individual Stocks, by using and studying historical data of share prices and Volumes with the help of charts.
Why Technical Analysis?
Technical Analysis analyses emotions of the market participants and moment of the share prices with the help of the charts, to identify near low of the share prices and near high of the share prices, to get good returns on our investment.
Definition of Technical Analysis:
Technical analysis is defined as “The process of improving systematic thinking, keen observation, purposeful analysis and interpretation skills to predict and identify the near future trend by using and studying historical data, primarily prices and volumes of stocks, with the help of charts”. -2016 Definition by A.S.Chakravarthy
Uses of Technical Analysis:
- To study Past decades Bull & Bear Market Trends (History Repeats again and again)
- Supply And Demand principle applicability in Stocks
- And it helps to Buy Securities at near Low Price and to Sell at Near High Price.
- The Market Discounts Everything: Here the market discounts everything means, Market represents the Hopes, fear, Natural Calamities, insider information, muscle power of the market participants and one more important point muscle power is days only, either good or bad market should discount.
- The Market moves in Trend: The Market should move in upside or downside systematically that means it should follow trend either in upside or downside.
- History keeps repeating itself: The human(mass) psychology does not change, in a bull market the mass psychology drives the prices upwards will be see over and over again in other bull markets. And same count, the mass psychology seen during a bear market will repeat itself in every successive in bear market.
AS CHAKRAVARTHY NCFM ACADEMY Hyderabad is the ultimate Stock Market Technical Analysis Training in Hyderabad, NISM, NCFM, Technical Analysis Course Institute in Hyderabad, Ameerpet, Telangana.
Keywords: Stock Market, Technical Analysis Course in Hyderabad, AS Chakravarthy NCFM Academy Hyderabad, NCFM Training.