Mutual Funds – KYC: Stock Market: NCFM NISM Course in Hyderabad
Stock Market Training Courses in Hyderabad
Before investing in Mutual Funds every investor has to follow below precautions advised by SEBI, in the form of “Know your client (KYC)”. These are as given below
Mutual Funds – KYC:
- Read the offer document carefully before investing.
- Note that investments in mutual funds may be risky, and do not necessarily result in gains.
- Invest in a scheme depending upon your investment objective and risk appetite.
- Note that past performance of a scheme or a fund is not indicative of the scheme’s or the fund’s future performance. Past performance may or may not be sustained in the future.
- Keep regular track of the NAV of the schemes in which you have invested.
- Ensure that you receive an account statement for your investments/redemptions.
- Don’t invest in a scheme just because somebody is offering you a commission or some other incentive, gift etc.
- Don’t get carried away by the name of the scheme/mutual fund.
- Don’t be guided solely by the past performance of a scheme/fund or be taken in by promises of future returns.
- Don’t forget to take note of the risks involved in the investment.
- Don’t hesitate to approach the proper authorities for redressal of your doubts/grievances.
- Don’t deal with any agent/broker dealer who is not registered with AMFI.
AS Chakravarthy NCFM Academy Hyderabad is the pioneer Institute for Stock Market NCFM NISM Course in Hyderabad, NCFM course in Hyderabad, Technical Analysis Course in Hyderabad, Ameerpet, Telangana. They are providing coaching for Stock Market Training courses in Hyderabad like NISM – NCFM, Technical and fundamental Analysis, Stock Trading and investments for short term and long term basis.